Gen 47 Luke 1 Job 13 1Cor 11
I still feel blessed to be a part of this challenge. I do much better at keeping up when I am held accountable. Whether to me or others, I feel a change happening, inside. Remembering that there is more to life and our purpose here, than to make money and a name for ourselves. The desire of my heart has been to Praise and Pray every chance available.
Romans 15:1-3
1We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 2 Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. 3 For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: "The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me".
Very moving when I read this and thought of the old adage "Sticks and stones". I have heard that over and over again, but this one really spoke to me on a deeper level. There is no matching the gift Christ gave us when he heaped all of the world's sin upon himself (past, present and future sin) and died on that cross in our stead. Brian Littrell has a song called "Wish" that has really spoken to me over the past few weeks. We also watched a movie called "Faith Like Potatoes" about a farmer called by God to preach his word where others would not go. We are the normal everyday people that could be called by God to leave our nets and follow him. Will we be ready when time comes, I pray if that day every comes, I will be ready. GBU!!!!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment