
I have been trying to relax, but have found that there is too much going on to allow that. I drive my kids to and from school, clean house, yard work and shopping for the house. I will see if this is another test. I love my family and they are worth my efforts. My mother held down a full-time job and did all this, sometimes I wonder where she found the time. Now seeing it myself, she must have given up a lot to give us so much. I admire her for that and hope that I can do the same for my kids. My Papa is an amazing man, he has stepped up to role of Dad and Grandpa with such ease. He helped me through the loss of my Dad and gave me such words of wisdom, it must have been heaven sent. They work well together, I am so glad to have them both. I made my kids pancakes this morning and packed their snacks. They have their homework all done and were ready on time this morning. It was nice to be able to enjoy them. Now comes the work...here I go...

No comments:
Post a Comment