I have so much to do, but not enough time it seems. I have taken Brittany and her boys to the airport and am back home with my other kids. Homework time and no grandbabies around to distract me. I am just sitting on the couch, helping Brendan with his writing prompt. We shall see if this turns out to be a good thing or not. There is a little drama here, but not too much. Wish everyone would just get it through their heads that I feel the loss too. Our lives have been very busy lately, night and day with babies and Brit. Now there is a silence, that will remain until filled with the day to day "grind" of life. I pray that all of my children learn to trust in the Lord. My father taught me a prayer, I share with you....LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME
LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME
LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME
AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment