I found out the name to what I am doing. I am already on February schedule. That is not bad, one whole month in a week and a half. I do love reading the story of Jacob. He was so vexed by those around him, but he fulfilled prophesies and carried on the line of kings. I pray to be through March before my vacation, but will still read on my vacation (3 weeks).
God, please bless all those that are without, spiritual and financial. May your Grace lead them to you through an act of kindness of one of your children. I pray for my brothers and sisters in this challenge and their families. May they grow closer to you, in a true relationship. Amen.
For all those out there, it really is not that hard, please just try. God wants you!! He will not say you're too lazy or too poor. He will be the most forgiving and gracious presence in your life. May you find HIM!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment