I had so much fun running the nursery today and we had 9 babies, WOW. We have AWANAS tonight and the weather is raining manna from heaven. Our grass is finally growing, thank you GOD this is beautiful weather.
- Gen 33 Mark 4 Ester 9 Romans 4
I knew the story of Jacob and his 12 sons. I really love reading this one, it seems very important to me. I relate to this story because it feels very similar to a lot of situations in my life. It can be comforting to know that when the famine hits, that there are those out there that have storehouses of what we need to survive. I feel that the blessings of late to me have given me a storehouse in my soul, to suffice for all around me, including my family. I still can't get them to participate. If they see me succeed at this first time through, maybe I will be able to convince them to go again with me. I could do this every day, it was a great challenge.
God Bless all of the children this week finishing their school. God help all the parents as they get ready for summer.

This is pretty fun isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am glad that I decided to do this challenge. I have hit a few roadblocks, but they are adorable and hard to deny. My kids are very encouraging about my reading, they see the change in me. I am also glad that I chose to do 4 different books at a time. My ADD brain could never read straight through and it go very boring, so around the harder old testement books, I would just stop. Hope and pray that you are doing well with your reading.
ReplyDelete