Thursday, May 21, 2009
week 1
I have already read Genesis 1-26 Matthew 1-26 Nehemiah 1-13 Ester 1-2 and Acts 1-25. I feel very on task and very blessed. It has adjusted my emotional responses and I think that I act like the person I always wanted to be, and not just the one who everyone thinks I am. This has been a struggle in the house, with all the distractions and preparations for vacation. But in the morning I read Our Daily Bread and throughout the day, having my bible on my phone, I read and then at night when everyone is settled. Even if they are not settled, it has become 9pm and Mommy is reading. They don't even have to ask why or what I am reading, they already know. I would love to see my whole family get involved. We are a very prayer oriented family anyway, but it has been interesting, I thought I knew the whole bible, but I have learned things this week that I never heard before. Suppose I was the "action christian who prayed" only, now I feel so different. Thank you LORD!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is awesome how God can transform us through his word. This morning I keep on hearing the words in my mind, "be transformed by the renewing of your mind."
ReplyDeleteI will link to your site. This is a great accountability tool.