Friday, May 22, 2009

my progress is exciting

I feel so blessed!!!! Gen 29 Matt 28 Est 5 Acts 28.
I really never imagined that I did not know the whole story before. Like I had said, my previous attempts to read the bible through from beginning to ending have been unsuccessful. Now I look forward to my readings and what I did not know. I have heard Pastors talk about the LIVING part of the bible before and how it speaks to us even today. I have read passages laid upon my heart that spoke to me before. But lately, I have realized that wasn't enough. Thanks Matthew for letting me know about this challenge!!! I know that the enemy knows the Word of God and knows it better than us, that is how he is able to distort it to his means. With building a relationship with Christ, I have focused my entire life on praise and prayer. This is not working now, I feel attacked at every turn, not my faith, but my body. LORD, PLEASE HELP ALL THOSE IN THIS CHALLENGE AND ALL OF THEIR FAMILIES. GUIDE US TO BE MORE LIKE YOU AND FEEL YOUR PRESENCE AND BLESSINGS DAILY AS ENCOURAGEMENT AND LOVE THAT ONLY YOUR GRACE CAN OFFER. I PRAISE YOU FOR BEING A MERCIFUL FATHER AND THE WONDER OF OUR UNIVERSE. JESUS CHRIST IS YOUR GIFT TO US, MAY WE NOT FORGET HIS OFFERINGS. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment